Due to technical difficulties the week 28 video is unavailable.
Click here to return to Lambeth Catch the Ace (Lambeth Lions Club) Main Website
© Copyright Lambeth Catch the Ace (Lambeth Lions Club) 2022 – Powered by Rosewood Inc.
1. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older on the date the ticket is purchased and be in the Province of Ontario at the time of purchase
2. Ticket price is $5.00
3. Lambeth Catch the Ace Committee reserves the right to limit the number of tickets sold per person
4. Weekly draws will be held Thursday nights at 6:30 pm at the Lambeth Legion, 7097 Kilbourne Rd.,London On.
5. Ticket sales will cease one hour before the draw at the draw location. Online and off-site ticket sales will cease at 12:00 noon on the day of the draw.
6. One deck of 52 playing cards will be placed in individual envelopes and randomly numbered 1 to 52 inclusive and will be on display at the weekly draw
7. The ticket purchaser must complete the ticket including name, telephone number, email address and envelope number from the list of available numbers on the Available Numbers Control Sheet. Online ticket purchasers must include their mailing address as well as their name, telephone number, email address and envelope number.
8. The ticket purchaser is responsible for ensuring the ticket is filled out completely
9. The weekly winner shall be selected by drawing one ticket from a drum containing all of the tickets sold that week.
10. The person conducting the draw will then open the envelope corresponding to the number noted on the selected ticket. If the envelope does not contain the Ace of Spades the envelope and the card will be destroyed. The weekly winner will receive 20% of the week’s ticket sales. If the envelope contains the Ace of Spades the winner will receive the value of the Ace of Spade pool and 20% of the week’s ticket sales. Once the Ace of Spades is selected the lottery ends.
11. In the event the ticket purchaser failed to enter an envelope number on the ticket, the person conducting the draw will select the lowest even number envelope. In the event there is no even number envelope then the lowest uneven numbered envelope shall be selected.
12. In the event the envelope number listed on the ticket has already been selected in a previous draw, the next highest number will be selected.
13. Tickets are only valid for the draw they were purchased for.
14. All draws will be video recorded to guarantee the integrity of the draw
15. Purchasers of online tickets will receive an email containing a scanned copy of their ticket.
16. In the event of a winning ticket being held by a person who is in contravention of the rules, the ticket holder will not be awarded the prize.
17. Refunds will only be allowed until 12:00 noon on the date of the draw.
18. The Lambeth Catch the Ace Committee guarantees the Catch the Ace progressive raffle prize will pay out a minimum of five thousand dollars ($5,000).